Hot Line Contact: 81-6-6745-2381
Home About Us Products Services Events Update Media Quality News Update Contact Us
 
Sub Menu

Chairman Message
History
Why NKN Joints?
Corporate Profile
Logistics & Distribution
Authorized Distributors
Certifications
 
 
 
History

President Shigeo Nakatsuji established Nakatsuji Iron Industry in November 1958, manufacturing automobile spare parts. The organization was incorporated as a limited company- Nakatsuji Iron Industry Limited in February 1964. In 1975, robotic controlled machines were installed to manufacture various types of precision parts. In 1980, manufacturing of NKN brand CV Joints started. From 1989, the company name was renamed to NKN, LTD.
 
 
1958 PRESIDENT SHIGEO NAKATSUJI STARTED PRODUCING AUTOMOBILE PARTS
1964 NAKATSUJI IRON INDUSTRY CO., LTD. WAS ESTABLISHED
1975 MC MACHINES WERE INSTALLED TO PRODUCE PRECISION PARTS
1981 KAWAMATA FACTORY WAS ESTABLISHED
1985 STARTED PRODUCING AND SELLING DRIVESHAFTS(CV JOINTS)
1989 NEW BUILDING OF HEAD OFFICE AND FACTORY WERE COMPLETED AND FACTORY AREA WAS ENLARGED
1989 NEW COMPUTER SYSTEM WAS INSTALLED TO ENHANCE THE SALES AND FACTORY OPERATION
1993 STARTED SELLING DRIVESHAFTS TO DOMESTIC MARKET
1994 STARTED PRODUCING AND SELLING DRIVESHAFTS FOR INDUSTRIAL USE
1997 NEW WAREHOUSE WAS COMPLETED
1997 FULLY AUTOMATED PRODUCTION LINE WAS COMPLETED
1999 MAIN FACTORY AND WAREHOUSE WERE ENLARGED
2000 EXPANDED FULLY AUTOMATED PRODUCTION LINE
2001 RENEWED HOST COMPUTER PROGRAM AND INSTALLED NEWEST EQUIPMENT AT ASSEMBLY DEPARTMENT
2002 PARTICIPATED AUTO MECHANIKA EXHIBITION IN GERMANY
2003 RENEWED HOST COMPUTER SYSTEM
2004 PARTICIPATED AUTO MECHANIKA EXHIBITION IN GERMANY
2007 INSTALLED FUUL FIVE AXIS CONTROLLED MACHIN
2008 RENEWED CAD ORIGINAL PROGRAM TO ENHANCE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
 



Home | About Us | Products | Services | Investors Relation | Media | Quality | Production | Contact Us Powered by: Sumtech